I'm trying to evaluate ReviewBoard. It would eventually run on a linux
environment but for now am trying to deploy on a PC running Windows
XP. I've raise an issue for my problem (http://code.google.com/p/
reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1220), apologies if I should have used
the discussion group first.

Everything seems to be tantalizingly close, but I'm unable to upload
code diffs to the server using the 'post-review' tool and I'm not
getting very useful messages back from it, just the message:
  "Error uploading diff: The file was not found in the repository

Any help would be greatly appreciated