Alright, I'm trying to play with post-review and reviewboard but I'm
getting an error 206 because, I suppose, the svn repository is
configured with http protocol in reviewboard and my working copy is svn
+ssh.

Debug info follows:

: f...@mayday:/home/flz/work/freebsd/svn/head/pkg_install; post-review
--server=http://reviews.xxx.org -
>>> svn info
>>> repository info: Path: svn+ssh://svn.freebsd.org/base, Base path:
>>> /head/usr.sbin/pkg_install, Supports changesets: False
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>> svn info README
>>> svn info README
>>> svn info README
>>> svn info README
>>> Looking for 'reviews.xxx.org /' cookie in /home/flz/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>> Attempting to create review request for None
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/1/info/
>>> repository info: Path: http://svn.freebsd.org/base, Base path:
>>> /head/usr.sbin/pkg_install, Supports changesets: False
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://reviews.xxx.org/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': 'http://svn.freebsd.org/base'}
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

Anything I might be doing wrong?

Cheers,

Florent