I went through a fresh installation of reviewboard with Clearcase
today and recorded the steps.

Here's what you need to do to get up and running. For the purpose of
this test, I used a dynamic view and was running the server on the
same machine as I had the view and did a review of checked out files.

1) Add reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase.ClearCaseTool in the admin
interface (Home > Scmtools > Tools), if using ReviewBoard 1.0. This
step is not necessary if you're running svn revision >= r2041.
2) Add a ClearCase repository via the admin interface, and specify a
path to your view (I used the top of the view, not the vob).
3) Apply the patch from http://reviews.review-board.org/r/906/ to your
post-review script.
4) Edit post-review ClearCaseClient class. Change cc_rootpath to be
identical to what you typed into the admin interface, change viewtype
to 'dynamic' (if you're trying this with a dynamic view, of course)
4) Check out a file in the view and make a change
4) Run post-review in your view and pass a list of the files that
you've checked out after the options. Alternatively if you're lazy
like me, you can do something like (on windows, with cygwin, msys,
etc, in your vob directory):

cleartool lsco -cview -me -recurse -short | sed "s/\\\\/\//g" | xargs
python post-review --server=http://example.com/

I tried using a snapshot view but it didn't work immediately for me
and I haven't debugged it. It looked like it was trying to use a
clearcase extended path. I assumed you could only use that notation
within a dynamic view, but I'm probably wrong.

Dan