I have recently installed reviewboard (manually) on my own pc for
testing purposes. After testing, I will setup reviewboard for an
intranet environment which is absolutely isolated ( no proxy etc. ). I
wondered whether the clients, in addition to server, need pysvn in
order to use the system wih subversion. I am planning to ease things
up for client machines, so this would be a good to know :).

Thanks and Best,