I am evaluating Review Board with a Subversion backend. We use the
following naming scheme in our repository:

http://svn/subrep/project/trunk
http://svn/subrep/project/branches/1.0.0
http://svn/subrep/project/branches/1.0.1

I've configured Review Board so that my repository URL is specified as
http://svn/subrep/project.

When I use post-review for post-commit requests, I've found that the --
branch argument does not seem to do anything. I have to specify files
like this:

% post-review --username=efung --repository-url=http://svn/subrep/
project trunk/src/example.c

Is --branch implemented? How should I be referring to files on another
branch?