I've only deployed RB with Clearcase for local testing, but the base
path should just point to the server's view. It doesn't matter locally
that that drive may or may not exist. Clearcase doesn't really fit
into the model of the other supported scms where you can query it to
find out the 'remote' repository. We could add an option to post-
review to accept this path on the command line so it doesn't need to
be hard-coded. I don't know if there's any way it could actually be
stored as metadata in your view, like we do with other scms, though.

Another thought -- maybe you could fill in the 'mirror path' in your
configuration with a bogus name that's more user-friendly than 'y:/',
like 'cc_vob_foo' and then specify that with post-review instead of
'y:/'.

Dan