Hi all,

I have managed to set up Review Board 1.0 on CentOS 5.3. We are using
it with git.

It works great, except for one annoying problem -- it seems to be
frequently (and apparently randomly) miss sending email messages.

For example, when one submits a patch for review (and publishes it),
Review Board is supposed to send out an email message to all the
reviewers. My installation of Review Board seems to be only doing this

It is correctly configured to use sendmail. And it does occasionally
send out the email notifications.

However, when I take a look at my servers mail log file (/var/log/
maillog) I see that indeed, occasionally there is no trace of
reviewboard to have even attempted to send out email messages.

-- Is anybody else seeing this problem?
-- How can I help diagnose this problem ? (perhaps by turning on debug
flags etc, but how?)

Thanks in advance!