Hi,

This is not a problem I've heard of before with Review Board. The only times
people have reported issues with sending e-mail, it turned out to be a
configuration problem on the mail server software. It's possible it's
rejecting those e-mails for some reasons (not trusting the From: we put in
or something).

For all mail sending, we go through Django's mail API, which in turn uses
Python's built-in smtplib mail code. So any problem in actual transmission
would either have to be in Python (which I sort of doubt) or the mail
server.

Unfortunately, I don't have any real ideas off-hand as to why you'd hit
this. Maybe somebody else has had this problem and will respond.