Hi Christian,

Thank you for your response.

Is there DEBUG flag or logging that I can enable that will provide me
some visibility
as to what review board is doing when it is supposed to send out email
(but is not)?

Currently, the only visibility I have is looking at my sendmail log
file (/var/log/maillog)...
and when I look at that file, I see reviewboard is just behaving
erratically -- sometimes
it sends email, and sometimes it doesnt.