Not to my knowledge. Some have talked about wanting it, but I don't know if
anyone's working on it. If you'd like to work on it, we'll provide guidance.

The only real requirement is that there's a command line tool or Python API
for grabbing a file from a remote server. Everything else can be done by us.
It does help, though, if the tool/API can generate a suitable diff, or at
least one we can post-process.