Hi Chris,

I meant more that the configuration of the mail server may disallow e-mails
with certain conditions (using a person's e-mail as the From: address
without originating from their client, for instance). Some mail servers have
caused problems like this in the past, though I don't know the solution.

Have you had any luck in your tests with your own mail server?