hello,

Reviewboard is great, but I have a small problem with RBTools
0.2beta1.

When I try to run the "post-review" I get this:

NOTE060:~ viktor$ post-review
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/post-review", line 4, in <module>
    import pkg_resources
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/
Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py", line 2555, in <module>
    working_set.require(__requires__)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/
Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py", line 620, in require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/
Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py", line 518, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)  # XXX put more info here
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: simplejson

It seems that there is no simplejson but I've installed it with
sudo port install py26-simplejson

any idea?

best and regards,
 Viktor