Hi Thlio,

We don't support this today, but would gladly take a patch for it. It should
be a matter of creating a new authentication backend (see
reviewboard/accounts/backends.py) and adding it to the siteconfig and forms
code in reviewboard/admin/.

I don't know what all is involved with X.509 certificate authentication, but
from a quick google search, implementing this looks pretty doable.