On Aug 3, 6:49 am, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Review Board 1.0.1 is released. It fixes some bugs people encountered
> setting up and using Review Board 1.0 (particularly with CVS on Windows and
> with ClearCase), and adds support for Mercurial 1.3. Full release notes are
> up athttp://www.review-board.org/docs/releasenotes/dev/reviewboard/1.0.1/
> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com

reviewboard does
   import pysvn

i guess the opencsw pysvn package is not what you expect, see list of
files:  http://opencsw.org/search/pysvn. you seem to use
isn't it? what is the reason for this?

i only ask as compiling/packaging pysvn is slightly challenging ...
and other tools we use like trac, mercurial, ... use the standard svn
python bindings.