Thanks Jeff, but I believe I've already done that.  To provide a bit more
context, here is where I've looked and what I've tried:
1 - Looked in error.log and access.log of Apache.  I've seen nothing in
error.log and only the following in access.log:

10.52.53.39 - - [03/Aug/2009:12:56:13 -0500] "GET /r/new/ HTTP/1.1" 500 526

2 - Enabled application logging in ReviewBoard using the option in the admin
section under Settings -> Logging  and pointed it to log in
C:\ReviewBoard\logs.  After doing this I only see the following in the
logfile:

2009-08-03 12:01:32,937 - INFO - Logging
to C:\ReviewBoard\logs\reviewboard.log with a minimum level of DEBUG
2009-08-03 12:01:32,937 - INFO - Log file for Review Board v1.0

3.  I've tried logging with and without code profiling.  Neither seems to do
anything.

-David