Hmmm, sounds like it's probably something in your web server install... We
might be getting beyond me, but can you describe you environment? Send a copy
of your (sanitized) config file?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kent <>

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:28:26
To: <>
Subject: Re: Error 500 Logging on "New Review Request"

Thanks Jeff, but I believe I've already done that.  To provide a bit more
context, here is where I've looked and what I've tried:
1 - Looked in error.log and access.log of Apache.  I've seen nothing in
error.log and only the following in access.log: - - [03/Aug/2009:12:56:13 -0500] "GET /r/new/ HTTP/1.1" 500 526

2 - Enabled application logging in ReviewBoard using the option in the admin
section under Settings -> Logging  and pointed it to log in
C:\ReviewBoard\logs.  After doing this I only see the following in the

2009-08-03 12:01:32,937 - INFO - Logging
to C:\ReviewBoard\logs\reviewboard.log with a minimum level of DEBUG
2009-08-03 12:01:32,937 - INFO - Log file for Review Board v1.0

3.  I've tried logging with and without code profiling.  Neither seems to do

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Jeff Andros <> wrote:

> I don't remember exactly how to set I up, but there's an additional logging
> switch in reviewboard, I don't know if it'll help, but I know christian has
> mentioned it a few times. You can check the list archive for how to set
> this, or christian normally responds about 1pm PDT.
> Hth,

To post to this group, send email to