Hi

I have a problem with reviewboard  setting up  on windows XP sp3. When
i try to create site with the command rb-site install, it says  " rb-
site' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file". (I didnt find any rb-site.exe in any
of the folders in the machine ) .But i  could mange to install
reviewboard on windows 2003 and i follow the same approache for XP
also.Please some help help me to find the problem with the setting up.

Thanks.

Pubudu.