Hi Rupert,

While we don't have support for generating a mod_wsgi config file out of the
box, it's something we could add (patches are always welcome). However, you
should be able to generate a FastCGI config file and then change it to
resemble the config files you referenced below. I believe you can continue
to use the existing reviewboard.fcgi file, but I have not tried this.

Maybe someone else on this list has this set up with mod_wsgi and can offer
a sample config file?