I have the log updated in the Admin Settings to the path:
and I am getting an error when trying to create a precomit review, it
say connection closed unexpectedly. I'm trying to view the error in
the log but is not storing the error, I aready setup the parameter
DBUG = True in the settings_local.py  file and restart apache and
nothing. Is there any other hidden log? how can I get the full
description of the error?

thanks in advance