Hi Pate, Can you show us the entire error log?
I haven't seen this problem yet. Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.review-board.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Pate <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, > > I have a problem when trying to create a new review request. Review > Board is installed in a XP virtual machine using MySQL, Apache and > memcached. Source control method is Subversion. I followed the > instructions concerning windows installation in the Administration > Guide (1) and then did some additional steps from (2) to get it > working. The whole process seems erratic as I wasn't able to find all > pre-requirements for review board (sych as modpython etc) until I > manually checked apache logs etc. > > The actual problem I have is that whenever I try to create a new > review request, after filling the three details and clicking "Create > Review Request", the same page displays again with the error message: > "Can't create tunnel: The system cannot find the file specified." I > tried enablling logging for review board but couldn't find the log > files anywhere. When I googled the error, it seems to be ssh-issue > related to svn. Something about ssh.exe missing or something, but > tried several suggested fixes and none of them worked. When adding > "review board" to the query, there weren't any results. > > Any ideas what might be wrong? > > - Pate > > 1) http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/windows/ > 2) > http://waveydavey.wordpress.com/home/computing/installing-review-board-10-alpha-2-on-windows-for-perforce/ > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
