At VMware, we have two Review Board servers, one for engineers and one for
QA contractors that otherwise don't have access to the main repositories.

The main Review Board server hosts all the groups and repositories for main
engineering. As of right now, there are 217 groups (generally one per
team/project) across 22 repositories. We've found that this works quite
well, and is actually ideal for when you have a change that should be looked
at by a few different groups.