Well, that would be a large change that, quite frankly, I'm not sure I see
much value in for the most part. It would bump up the maintenance, testing,
and caching burdens quite a bit.

Maybe you can help me understand why this would work better for your
organization. Is there a particular case where showing only one file for
review would be better than seeing what changed between the revisions?

Down the road, once we have extensions in, we could support people writing
custom review pages, but that will be down the road quite a bit. A couple
releases off.