On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 23:37, Christian Hammond<chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Good question. I don't know that anyone's tested that or worked on it. I
> imagine it doesn't work right today, but could be done. You'd probably have
> to deal with two password prompts.

Shouldn't it be possible to implement this with a similar
authentication middleware that Nathan H. proposed for the X.509
authentication (see [1])? The env variable will be a different one and
you will probably also need your own auth backend, but the basic
concept should remain the same.

[1] http://reviews.review-board.org/r/938/diff/1/?file=4943#file4943line45