On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 20:50, Christian Hammond<chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Can you try the latest RBTools nightly at
> http://downloads.review-board.org/nightlies/ and see if it works?

Same thing. The script still calls diff with -urNp, so that's expected
I guess. It looks like I have a diff.exe in my path as part of a unix
emulation toolkit (MKS). Should svn pick up it's own diff or will this
interfere? Moving it to the end of the path didn't change the

D:\gcd\site>which diff
C:\Program Files\mksnt/diff.exe

Usage: diff [-befhHimnNrsw] [-c[n]] [-C n] [-Dname] [-M mark] file1 file2