Hi everyone,

Today, we moved the Review Board and RBTools codebases onto GitHub (
http://www.github.com/), a hosting service for Git projects. Those of you
using either nightly releases or official releases will be unaffected by
this, but those contributing to Review Board or running a site out of SVN
will need to update your installs and move over changes.

First off, there's a news post going over this migration, which contains
some useful information:

If you're a company with a custom fork of Review Board SVN or RBTools today
and are having trouble keeping up-to-date, then Git should help out a bit
there. Simply make a clone of the master Review Board and keep your changes
on a branch, periodically merging the upstream "master" branch into your
custom branch. If you have something useful to contribute back to us, you
can merge those individual changes into another local branch based on the
upstream "master" branch and then post a diff on our own Review Board server

Documentation will be written soon on how to use Git with Review Board to
contribute back to the project and to maintain custom forks.

Let us know if you have any questions or problems!