Hey Christian,

Thanks, I logged that bug.

Whilst I'm at it, I noticed another artifact related to Expand - not
sure if it has been noted yet. If you highlight a changed section of a
file diff  - so that it gets a dark outlined border, and then hit
expand for that file- the border remains in the same absolute location
(thus in a section of the file you expanded without any diff), rather
than remaining around the originally highlighted diff lines.