We are trying for a while now to introduce Board Review in our
company. We are using git.
We tried simple flow:
1. git commit
2. post-review

but it only works when we do the push after every single commit.
Doesn't make a lot of seans to us.
(It seem that board review requires one commit back version of your
files to apply the diff on)

The next step would be to do automated review requests anyway. This
first issue makes it impossible to work with simple git pre-commit
hooks. Is there any other way?

Is there any recommended way to use git with board review, ommiting
one-push-per-commit problem.