Hi All -

Trying to work out a new kink in our review board setup. IT did some
migration work and we've been having trouble ever since. The server is
up and running (on Ubuntu 9.04), but my problem is when creating a
review request with post-review. I get the following error:

"Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not
in the list of known repositories (code 206)".

I have found other posts about this error, but the solution is to
check the repository path and mirror name. Both of those are set
identical (the domain name of our Perforce server). Any other reasons
why we'd be getting this error? Thanks.