Hello Christian,

here is the out put,

C:\V10>c:\python25\Python.exe c:\python25\scripts\post-review --debug
>>> svn info
>>> repository info: Path: https://argos.unfuddle.com/svn/argos_v10, Base
path:
/trunk, Supports changesets: False
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>> svn info
ac_module/forms/ac_JournalDetailForm/ac_JournalDetailForm_methods.j
>>> svn info
ac_module/forms/ac_JournalDetailForm/ac_JournalDetailForm_methods.j
>>> svn info
ac_module/forms/ac_JournalDetailForm/ac_JournalDetailForm_methods.j
>>> svn info
ac_module/forms/ac_JournalDetailForm/ac_JournalDetailForm_methods.j
>>> Looking for '192.168.1.107 /' cookie in C:\Documents and
Settings\Administra
tor\Local Settings\Application Data\.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>> Attempting to create review request for None
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/1/info/
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://192.168.1.107/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
{'reposit
ory_path': 'https://argos.unfuddle.com/svn/argos_v10'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 582
>>> HTTP POSTing to
http://192.168.1.107/api/json/reviewrequests/70/diff/new/: {
'basedir': '/trunk'}
Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (105)
>>> {'fields': {'path': ['HTTPS certificate not accepted.  Please ensure
that th
e proper certificate exists in ~/.subversion/auth for the user that
reviewboard
is running as.']}, 'stat': 'fail', 'err': {'msg': 'One or more fields had
errors
', 'code': 105}}
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

pubudu