When you created the branch, you added a numbered revision in the same
paths as the branch that had the code that was on trunk. You can just
do a revision-range post-review between that revision and your branch
HEAD. If you truly want to diff between the current trunk and the
branch, you can create the diff and upload it with the web UI.

Alternatively, and in my mind, the best option, is to do the merge
locally and then post-review the merged changes before you commit