Hi Matthew,

What version of post-review are you using? It should definitely find the
repository so long as you're using the official upstream repositories and
haven't hard-coded the path in post-review.

For the diff generation, you will need the latest nightly (a release will be
made soon). You can install this by:

    easy_install -f http://downloads.review-board.org/nightlies/ -U RBTools

As for the mailing list, you can always use the Google Groups web UI for
this -- http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard