Hi Dana,

I see two ways of doing this.

1) Make an actual view that returns a zip file (or something) that contains
all the files, basically using existing code that we have to download each
one, and assemble a zip file of those files. There's a little bit of
processing time, but it shouldn't be too bad, really.

2) Implement more general file attachment support.

There's a long-standing feature request for attaching arbitrary files. See
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=239

Uploading file attachments is something we want to have in, but just haven't
made a priority. If someone wants to work on this, though, we'd be glad to
discuss it and get a change in!

It would work similarly to the screenshots. Attachments would have a
filename and a mimetype, and they'd be accessible through, say,
/r/<ID>/attachments/<filename>.

Maybe we really want both, long-term.

What are your thoughts?