Our organization has a similar need. We handle it by running a locally
modified version of post-review that includes a "--patch-client" option
which downloads the diff from the server, grabs the base revisions of
the files from SCM, opens the files for edit and applies the patch. It
was actually pretty easy to get working. It only works for perforce and
I don't really want to go through the work of submitting a patch against
the trunk post-review but I'd be willing to post the relevant code here
if it's useful to you.

Nathan Auch