I made a review request using post-review (RBTools 0.2 beta 1) from
svn merge and added files were not shown in reviewboard. I found some
discussion about this issue from svn discussion forums and the problem
from reviewboard point of view seemed to be the way of svn handles the
merge diffs. Has someone made a workaround script for this issue or am
I just using the post-review incorrectly.

The svn discussion I am referring can be found from:

Mika Lackman