Hi

I have a working setup of Reviewboard.
I am using  Perforce.

The user accounts  that I created on ReviewBoard have same "login-
name" and password as user's perforce account.

My questions :

1. Why do  I need to specify a perforce login/password (or ticket)
while adding repositories in the Admin tool.
2. How and when does the Reviewboard uses the account/password that I
specify while adding repository ?
3. Why can't  Reviewboard use the same login/password as the user's.
(the post-review script thats runs from client has the password, why
can that be used)