Hello Christian,

I could manage to solve HTTPS certificate issue. Now  everything works fine.
Thanks you very much for your support. These are the site i referred
and there were really hellfull to me. My thanks goes  for authors who
published these  articles too.

http://waveydavey.wordpress.com/home/computing/installing-review-board-10-alpha-2-on-windows-for-force/

http://alephnullplex.appspot.com/blog/view/2009/07/09/tutorial-installing-review-board-on-ubuntu
.

 I suppose  to post  a complete user instruction guide for the reveiwboard
setting up for windows user later on.

 Thanks again Christian,

 Cheers,

 Pubudu