Hi Dmitry,

Review Board is designed to work entirely with UTF-8, but it's up to the
database to use the correct encoding. It's possible that yours isn't set for
UTF-8.

When did you create your database, and what version of MySQL are you using?

You should be able to see the character set of the columns using:

    SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM reviews_review;

Look at the collation column. If you see anything other than utf8 for, say,
body_top, then you'll need to convert the database.

This article may be useful for figuring out how to convert to UTF-8.

http://kb.mediatemple.net/questions/138/Default+MySQL+character+set+and+collation

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Dmitry Konyshev <dmitry.konys...@gmail.com