Hi, David and Christian,

Thank you for the prompt responses and the tip!

I'm running MySQL 5.0.84.

This command did the trick:

ALTER TABLE reviews_comment MODIFY text longtext CHARACTER SET utf8;

I guess, now I need to find other longtext columns in the database and
convert they too?

I really wish "rb-site install" did this for me :)