Hi Christian,

    So as you have explained here, I did
sudo -u www-data

it led me to /var/www when i typed cd
now I did svn co <https rep url>
it asked me to accept cert permantnety to which i typed p
before that I created .subversion directory in /var/www and chowned to
www-data
I also created the directory for the rep url dir and chowned so that
the local copy can be created (otherwise it seems that www-data has no
permission to create any file in /var/www

Now when I give my diff file and path and click create request, it
says -  HTTPS certificate not accepted. Please ensure that the proper
certificate exists in /home/varun/.subversion/auth for the user that
reviewboard is running as.

The confusion here is apache runs as www-data, but the error seems to
be printing saying that its trying to access /home/varun/.. path. I
also chmoded the entire .subversion directory in /home/
varun/.subversion and I still dont see reviewboard picking those
certs. (I would practically want reviewboard to use certs in
~/.subversion directory of the user www-data).

Is there something that I am missing?

Thanks
Varun