So, I got reviewboard working ! Yay! (but still accessing the wrong
cert location). I figured out that I had accidentally goofed up the
permissions, which led to /home/varun/.subversion/auth directory being
inaccessible by the review board user www-data. Once I got that fixed,
my installation started working. However, I am still at mystery why
the installation is picking from my home directory instead of using
from ~ of www-data user (which is /var/www).

Regards
Varun