I got the following error during the evolution:

# rb-site upgrade /home/reviewboard_head
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0.3-py2.5.egg/
reviewboard/scmtools/bzr.py:6: ImportWarning: Not importing directory
'/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/bzrlib': missing __init__.py
  from bzrlib import bzrdir, revisionspec
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model scmtools.Repository:
    Field 'raw_file_url' has been deleted

It appears to be working okay, though. Other thing I noticed is that
the admin dashboard has CSS applied but appears very basic and has no
images. Other pages look okay, and the same as they used to.

Dan