Hi Dan,

Were you at any point running a 1.1 nightly or out of a Git tree? This is a
field introduced in the 1.1 branch, so I don't know why you would see this
in 1.0.x. It doesn't appear that the 1.0.x releases mention this at all in
the codebase. If you went from a 1.1 to a 1.0.3, then you would definitely
hit this error, as the field would be introduced and then removed without an
evolution rule.