Hi Paul,

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:41 PM, H. Paul Beebe <hpaulbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I installed ReviewBoard 1.0.1 and the Documentation link on the login
> web page points to http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/1.0/
> instead of to http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/ .
> I am a beginner at python and ReviewBoard and have not discovered
> where the actual URL gets defined.

Your ReviewBoard URL should be something like
http://yourserver.com/reviews/(you would have gone through the RB
installation wizard where you gave your
server name and the path for RB installation and other details).

If you dont understand what is above, then you have not done the
installation step. Look through the manual to see what that means (look in
isntallation in linux or windows as the case may be).

/* This mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons */