Okay, so Review Board itself is correct. However, post-review is somehow not
accessing the same server. This may be a configuration error on the web
server. How many other virtual hosts is that server serving? It may be worth
checking the log files of the other vhosts to find out which site is
actually serving that. I suspect it's not the Review Board one.