Hi all,

the documentation of post-review mentions the --parent option for
distributed version control systems, but it also says that it
currently doesn't work for mercurial.  Is there a time line when this
will be available, or even already a development version?

I am aware of the review board extension for mercurial.  However, that
only supports post-commit (albeit pre-push) reviews, while I also
would like to have support for true pre-commit reviews.

Dr. Clemens Ballarin -- Senior Software Engineer

aicas Allerton Interworks Computer Automated Systems GmbH
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * D-76131 Karlsruhe  * Germany
http://www.aicas.com   * phone +49 721 663 968-35  * fax -99

USt-Id: DE216375633, Handelsregister HRB 109481, AG Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Dr. James J. Hunt