Hi,

I don't personally have a good answer to the P4PASSWD issue, but there are
several good Perforce administrators on this list who can probably share
some advice for this.

As for the error during posting, this is likely due to not having p4.exe
installed in the path where the web server can see it. There's a bug open
for catching this during repository configuration so it's not so confusing.
We're planning to add that for 1.1. For now, though, just put p4.exe some
place where the web server can see it in the PATH and it should work.