Hi Christian,

thanks for your reply and good to hear that --parent is now also
supported for mercurial.  However, it doesn't seem to work for me.
Although the option is accepted, post-review fails to upload the
diff.  A log of my experiments is below.  Maybe, I just didn't do it
right.  I would appreciate any hints.  (This is for the latest
revisions of RB and RBtools.)

Cheers,

Clemens

----

Post a working directory diff for a repository without outgoing
changes.  This works.

> balla...@willie:~/work/testserver> hg out
> comparing with /home/ballarin/public/testserver
> searching for changes
> no changes found
> balla...@willie:~/work/testserver> hg st
> M jamaica/Makefile
> balla...@willie:~/work/testserver> /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-
> packages/post-review --server=http://willie
> ==> Review Board Login Required
> Enter username and password for Review Board at http://willie/
> Username: ballarin
> Password:
> Review request #57 posted.
>
> http://willie/r/57

Post a working directory diff for a repository with outgoing changes.
This doesn't work.