You just need to cvs add these files and then generate a diff. This model
(pre-commit reviews) are actually the model we had in mind when writing
Review Board.

We highly recommend using post-review for diff generation and uploading. It
will make life much easier. You can get this by:

    easy_install -U RBTools

See the docs on the website for usage instructions.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Deniz <> wrote:

> Is there any way to create review request for code files that are not
> added into CVS repository yet?
> I would like to be able to send review requests for classes that I am
> writing first time and not yet added into CVS.
> thanks,
> Deniz

To post to this group, send email to