You just need to cvs add these files and then generate a diff. This model
(pre-commit reviews) are actually the model we had in mind when writing
Review Board.

We highly recommend using post-review for diff generation and uploading. It
will make life much easier. You can get this by:

    easy_install -U RBTools

See the docs on the website for usage instructions.