On Friday 25 September 2009 22:11:01 Christian Hammond wrote:
> Were you trying to expand a diff that was still attached to a draft of a
> review request? Or was it actually a published diff visible to everyone?

It was a published diff visible to everyone (actually a colleague pointed me
to the issue while he was reviewing some of my changes). The issue was in
effect for both me as the review submitter as well as the reviewer. All that
has changed since then are a couple of comments (some already present when the
issue surfaced) as well as a "Ship It" added to the request.

I can try reproducing the issue (probably only on Monday) to figure out the
exact circumstances.