Thank you, Christian.

I tried cvs add but then I got the following result:

cvs diff: <file_name> is a new entry, no comparison available

I am trying review board for facilitating our code review practice. We
have a primitive mechanism around cvs and bugzilla for post-commit
reviews but we do not have anything for facilitating pre-commit
reviews. I would especially like to be able to create review request
with a code file without diff. It looks like it may be possible to
write a repository class for review board to allow that.

On the other hand, I have tried to post-review tool as well but I
could not get it work. I am getting the following error:

Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

I put the following line into .reviewboardrc file:
REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://16.87.52.66:8080/";

And, review-board repository settings are as follows:
Hosting Service: Custom
Repository Type: CVS
Mirror Path:
Username: <my_cvs_username>
Password: <my_cvs_password>

I have seen couple email threads discussing the same issue and your

Thanks again,

Deniz